24/10/2011

Dynamo Moscow after Pattison

Matthew Pattison has revealed the name of the Russian club, where he underwent a trial in the past week. 

Pattison flew out on October 16 to Russia to undergo a trial, but at the time the club's name had been withheld and only referred to as an "unnamed club".

It is established that the club is none other than Dynamo Moscow, but it appears Pattison is still a far way off from making the move, if it happens at all.

Pattison says: "I went for three days to Dynamo Moscow and I came back on Friday.

"Maybe I might go back again, who knows? I'm not too sure so I will have to wait and see… My representatives are speaking to them," Pattison continues.

The 24-year-old is dismayed at having fallen down the pecking order of midfielders at Mamelodi Sundowns and has admitted that he is unsure over his future at the club.

"I have to keep my options open, because I'm a free agent at the end of the season. You gotta take care of your own interests and if it is not working out, then you got to move on," Pattison adds.  

No comments:

Post a Comment