08/09/2011

Suarez on the RUN...


Luis Suarez is fast becoming the Forrest Gump of Merseyside: he just doesn't want to stop running.
The Uruguayan international is loving life at Liverpool, where he becomes more of a cult hero every time he leaves a bamboozled player in his wake.
Reds boss Kenny Dalglish has shown that he is planning Suarez's game time carefully. He left him on the bench for Liverpool's win at Arsenal to allow him to catch his breath.
But Suarez says he wants to play every minute of Liverpool's campaign, regardless of the fact that he has hardly had a moment's rest since the end of last season.
"I want to play in all the games I can for Liverpool," Suarez told the Daily Mirror
"I don't want any rest at all.
"Despite only having that week's training before playing again, I'm only 24 so I felt good.
"I was glad to get back to training at Melwood as I had been missing that whole atmosphere around the training ground and wanted to get back to playing at Anfield. So it was really special for me to get back."

No comments:

Post a Comment