19/09/2011

Neymar puts water over fire...


Star Brazilian striker Neymar on Monday put paid to rumours linking him to a big money transfer to Spain saying he was staying with Santos.
The 19-year-old had been linked with a move to Spanish giants Real Madrid and also to a lesser extent their bitter rivals Champions League holders Barcelona.
"What is certain is that I am not going to leave at the next transfer window (Europe's transfer window in January)," said Neymar at a specially-convened press conference.
"I am going to stay here till the centenary (of the club on April 14 2012). I am a Santos player and I am not negotiating with anyone.
"If I had my way, I would stay at Santos for a long time.
"I am happy here and I have no reason to leave.
"To be happy is what is important. Here I have my friends and family," added Neymar, who is father of a newly-born baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment