07/11/2011

Barca Are Still The Team To Beat


Former Chelsea coach Carlo Ancelotti believes that Barcelona is still the team to beat in this year's UEFA Champion's League.
Ancelotti, who has coach some of the biggest and most successful clubs in Europe, believes that the club's philosophy is what makes them the force they have become in Europe.
"Their strength is the philosophy of the club. They have a lot of players (from) their academy. When they put on the Barcelona shirt they feel something special because they were born in the academy," Ancelotti told Uefa.com.
"So this is the reason (they are so strong). And the philosophy for one club, their idea of football, is the best at this moment."
The Italian also admitted that he would like to get back into coaching soon, adding: "Short term, I don't know. I would like to be a manager again. I'm not afraid, I want to wait and see what happens.
"I would like to find an ambitious club that have a good project for the future. I am sure that I will come back to manage another club soon."

No comments:

Post a Comment